Procedure of Recruitment:
Recruitment in Pakistan must be carried out through a firm holding a valid O.E.P license. Our license no is MPD/3014/Karachi, Jan Enterprises required following documents for recruitment of manpower to process the cases. The procedure of recruitment is simple and starts with preparation of documents in our favor as follow.
- Demand Letter clearly specifying all the terms of employment –
specimen will be provided on demand.
- Power of Attorney (Wakala) – Consultation can be taken from any local Saudi recruitment office Wakala should be attested from chamber of commerce and from Ministry of foreign affairs.
- Copy of the Commercial Registration (CR) of the Saudi Recruiting Office from whom the Power of Attorney (Wakala) has been made
- Copy of the Commercial Registration (CR) of the Employer’s Company.
- Copy of the Visa Payment Slip (Amar Teehsil)
- Copy of the Sponsor’s Identity Card (Tabiyaa).
We give you a complete Know-How for collection of these documents and from where. Contact us for details
NOTE: Number B, C, D and E should be attested by the Chamber of Commerce, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Pakistan Embassy in Employers Country.
- We Jan Enterprises must hold an appropriate power of attorney or E-Wakala from the Employers.
- A letter of demand addressed to Jan Enterprises containing number of vacancies, types of Trade , Pay and Allowances , Accommodation, Food , Medical Facilities, Leave, Overtime scales and any other relevant terms of services to be included in the contract.
- A letter addressed by Employer to the consulate / Embassy of the country for which visas are sanctioned authorizing Jan Enterprises to get these visas endorsed.
- The document as per 1 and 2 above are required to be attested as under
- By the Foreign Ministry of the country of Employment and the Embassy of Pakistan in the country of Employment.
PERMISSION FROM THE PROTECTOR OF EMIGRANTS:
The documents received from the Employer are then submitted to the protector of Emigrants (Government of Pakistan) for necessary registration and permissions.
After Confirmation of this sanction, Job facilities are advertised in widely circulated daily newspapers, without this sanction vacancies cannot even is advertised.
Initial Screening is done by Agency (Jan Enterprises)
Selection is being done as per instruction by our valuable clients. There are six types of interview selection tools available with Jan Enterprises Overseas Employment
- Face to Face Interviews
- Group interviews are carried out to short listed candidates
- Individual Interview in this style of interviews the delegate meet the pre screened candidates on a one to one basis
- Trade test candidates skills are tested practically to evaluate the workmanship and its conformity to international standards
- Final interview depending on the requirement of the client, the final interview can be conducted either by our officials or the Client delegate
- Telephone Interview
Time Frame for Processing Cases:
- Permission obtaining from Protector of Emigrants Govt. of Pakistan (1 to 2 working day)
- Advertisement and Provisionally selection (4 to 10 working days)
- Visa Endorsement by Consulate / Embassy (4 to 12 working days)
- Employee Insurance (1 to 2 working days)
- Signing and approval F.S.A(Foreign Service Agreement) by Emigration Office (1 to 2 working days)
- Ticketing (1 or 2 days)
Minimum Terms and Condition Set By Govt. of Pakistan for Recruiting:
- Period of Contract minimum One Year
- Probation Period 90 days or as per labor law of the host country.
- Daily working hours eight (8) hours per day, maximum 12 hours per day with additional 4 hour paid as overtime.
- Weekly working six (6) days per week paid holiday.
- Weekly Rest at least one day per week.
- Rate of overtime as per labor law of the host country or minimum 1.50 times of basic salary per hour.
- Accommodation: free of cost bachelor accommodation not tents must be provided by Employer with electricity, water, gas and bed.
- Messing facilities free food or 25 % of basic pay to be paid in levy of free food for skilled, semi-skilled and unskilled workers. This provision of free food is not applicable to U.A.E and Bahrain.
- Medical Facilities free to be provided by the Employer.
- Transportation Free transport is to be provided by the Employer from residence to workplace.
- Passage economy class by air from place of hire to place of employment and back on expiry of contract. It is to be provided by the Employer if not included in the salary, which should be in addition to the minimum wages laid down.
- Vacation leave per year as per labor law of the host country.
- Illness leaves per year as per labor law of the host country.
- Social security / insurance employment to be covered at the cost of the employer according to the labor law.